Stretch marks treatment are important if you are to maintain healthy, flawless, and beautiful skin. It is no secret that the formation of these marks is one of the number one beauty and skin care enemies of women. Sadly, they can develop from so many causes over time, particularly at times when you lose so much weight or stretch your skin to overwhelming proportions that it breaks under the pressure like when you get pregnant, or gain weight perhaps.
It is so frustrating, how one day you have a bikini perfect skin then the next thing you know, these spider-like appearances suddenly take residence into your abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and other problem areas! At first they appear reddish to purple, primarily because of the blood vessels under the thin, stretched skin that peaks through. Later on, this will change into a whiter appearance because the blood vessels have already contracted and it is now the fat under the skin that is visible.
Nonetheless, here are eight easy stretch marks treatment to try now to address your problems:
1. Massage does wonders for stretch marks treatment. Do this daily with application of either cod liver oil, olive oil, vitamin E oil or flaxseed oil.
2. Your ugly streaks show off because your skin is stretched too much. Regular exercises will tone your body and dramatically reduce these marks, particularly when the cause is some gain in weight.
3. This is an easy one and you know you had it coming – cocoa butter cream application is a natural, home remedy killer.
4. Diet is important in your stretch marks treatment. If you do not eat the right foods, you allow your skin to fall short because you lack the necessary nutrients to nourish it. Try to employ healthier eating habits. Have a balanced meal and give your body the nutrition it requires.
5. Too much tea or caffeine makes your skin at risk for the development of stretch marks. Instead of reaching fort these fluids, opt for plain water that will do wonders for your skin.
6. Another effective stretch marks treatment includes oils like lavender oil and rub it on the affected area.
7. Apricot scrubs is also one you should not miss.
8. No stretch marks treatment will ever be complete without buying the most effective, safest, and fast acting cream there is off the market to finally say goodbye forever to your unattractive marks.